平和英语村
 
免费英语学习资料 > 英语阅读 > 影视对白

【The Bourne Identity 谍影重重】经典台词

时间:2017-01-04 10:15:24  
来源:平和英语村  作者:平和英语村

   杰森·伯恩(马特·达蒙 饰)在意大利被人从海上救起,他失去了记忆,除了臀部的瑞士银行帐号之外,他完全没有办法证明自己的身份。 
  杰森从瑞士银行找到了大量的现金,六本护照,一把枪,同时他发现自己格斗、枪械、和语言等方面的能力,他开始追查自己的身份,并且把陌生女子玛丽(弗兰卡·泼坦特 饰)也卷了进来。两人从瑞士到巴黎,一路上受到神秘杀手组织的追杀,危机重重。 
  杰森能否化险为夷,找到自己的真实身份?他是否有勇气面对真相?

The Bourne Identity 谍影重重.jpg

 

1. You never made a mistake before. 
你以前从没失过手。 

2. How could I forget about you? You're the only person I know. 
我怎么可能忘了你?你是我唯一认识的人。 

3. Marie, you can't just sit here. It's not safe here. 
玛丽,你不能只是坐在这里,这不安全。 

4. Nobody does the right thing. 
没人能做对的事。 

5. It will be clean. 
会摆平的。 

6. Whatever we do, we have to do it together. 
不管我们做什么都要一起做。 

7. The people who you work for. 
你也在为那帮人做事。 

8. I will take you wherever you need to go. I’ll take you there. I’ll leave you there. You can do what you want. You never have to see me again. But not here. If we stay here, we die. 
我会带你去你需要去的任何地方,我会带你去,把你留在那儿,你愿意做什么就做什么。你永远也不用再见到我了。但在这不行,我们留在这就死定了。 

9. Boy, great police work! Really brilliant! Why don't they just hang out a banner that says, ''Don't come back!'' 
老天,这些警察真是干的太棒了。他们干嘛不在那挂幅标语写上不要回来!” 

10. -Now, is that clear enough for you? 
-We will burn for this. We will both of us burn. 
-
你现在明白了吧? 
-
我们会毁在这事上,我们两个都会的。 

11. Beg, borrow, hack, tap, bypass! I don't care what you do! I want to know everything you can tell me about what's going on at those locations. 
恳求、讨借、黑客、窃听、迂回,我不在乎你们用何种手段!我只要你们告诉我这些地方发生的所有事情。 

12. I thought it would be okay. But l guess l was wrong. 
我以为会没事的,但我想错了。 

13. I don't care who l am or what l did. 
我不在乎我是谁或干过什么。 

14. It’s always something, right? 
总是有原因的,对吧? 

15. We always work alone. 
我们总是单干。 

16. It only goes two ways. Either you come in and let us make this right or we'll keep going until we're satisfied. 
只有两个办法,要么你回来让我们把这事处理好,要么只好继续玩下去直到我们满意。 

17. I can't fix this if l don't know what the problem is. 
不知道问题所在我没法补救。 

18. Tell me what we're into, and I'll do the best I can. 
告诉我怎么做,我会尽力而为的。 

19. I told you I'd clean this up. That's what I'm doing. 
我说过我会把它摆平,我正在做。 

20. You move, you die. 
你动就死定了。 

21. Bullshit! This is unacceptable, soldier. 
瞎扯,战士,这不可接受。 

22. I don't think that's a decision you can make. 
我想这不是你能决定的。 

23. I'm on my own side now. 
我现在是自己一边了。 


本文链接:https://www.pinghe.com/study/Reading/ialogue/2017-01-04/590.html

※ 隐私声明
在线咨询
电话咨询