平和英语村
 
免费英语学习资料 > 英语阅读 > 影视对白

有哪些适合学习英式发音的英剧推荐?

时间:2019-05-28 14:02:31  
来源:平和英语村  作者:Myron Chen

英剧_副本.jpg 

 

 

1.sherlock 神探夏洛克

《神探夏洛克》是一部由BBC出品的英国迷你电视剧,该剧将原著的故事背景从19世纪大英帝国国势鼎盛的时期搬到了21世纪繁华热闹的大都市中。 这一次夏洛克·福尔摩斯不仅是著名大侦探更是一名时尚潮人。和他的好友兼得力助手约翰·华生分别经历了一系列的案件。每一个案件看似独立其实都有联系,两人每解决一个案子,就又会出现新的难题和的受害无辜百姓。经过抽丝剥茧,幕后黑手莫里亚蒂终于浮出水面。

经典台词:

You are married, and then you just let your old friends slip away.
你结婚了,老朋友们就会慢慢溜走。


The one person he thought didn't matter at all to me was the one person that mattered the most.
在他眼中那个对我来说最无足轻重的人,其实是对我最重要的人。


John, I'm a ridiculous man. redeemed only by the warmth and constancy of your friendship.
约翰,我是个荒谬的人,却被你的热情和对友谊的忠贞拯救了。


The problems of your past are your business. the problems of your future are my privilege.
你的过去我不愿过问,那是你的事情;你的未来我希望参与,这是我的荣幸。


To the very best of times, John.
致那些最好的时光,约翰。

 

Most people… blunder round this city, and all they see are streets and shops and cars. When you walk with sherlock holmes, you see the battlefield.

这城市大多人都庸庸碌碌,眼中只有繁华街肆 车来人往。与夏洛克·福尔摩斯同行,你却能看到战场。


Well, your arch-enemy, according to him. Do people have arch-enemies?
据他说,是你的宿敌。人真会有头号敌人?


Did he offer you money to spy on me?

Yes.

Did you take it?

No. pity, we could have split the fee. think it through next time.
他有没出钱让你监视我?

没错。

收了吗?

没有。真遗憾,我们本可以平分。下次想清楚点。

I'm a private detective, the last thing i need is a public image.
我是个私家侦探,我最不需要的就是公众形象。


Every fairy tale nees a good old-fashioned villain.
每个童话都需要一个经典大反派。


I can't turn it on and off like a tap.
聪明又没有龙头可开关。

Anderson, face the other way. you are putting me off.
安德森,转过脸去。你妨碍我(思考)了。


Listen. this is my hard drive, and it only makes sense to put things in there that are useful. really useful.
听着,(大脑)这是我的硬盘,只有放入非常有用的东西才有意义。


Do you know the big problem with a disguise,mr holmes? however hard you try, it's always a self-portrait.i think you're damaged, delusional and believe in a higher power. in your case, it's yourself.
你知道化装术的最大弱点在哪吗?不管多么努力都只能描绘出一幅自画像。我觉得你深受创伤妄自尊大,崇尚某种强力。对你来说,那就是你自己。

 

2.Downton Abbey 唐顿庄园

 

该剧背景设定在约克郡一个虚构的乡村庄园——唐顿庄园,描述了后爱德华时期贵族大家庭克劳利家族及其仆人们的生活,他们的生活和英国的社会等级制度也随着历史上发生的大事件而不断变迁。

一部具有深厚英国文化气息、曲折复杂的故事情节、历史背景的高水准的制作。

经典台词:

You can change your life if you want to. Sometimes, you have to be hard on yourself, but you can change it completely.
有志者事竟成。有时虽然劳其筋骨,但是命运可以彻底改变。

 

When something bad happens, there's no point in wishing it had not happened. The only option is to minimize the damage.
事情已经发生了,还希望事情不要发生没有意义,当务之急是减少损失。

 

Life's altered you, as it's altered me. And what would be the point of living if we didn't let life change us
生活改变了你我,若要回到原点一成不变,那人生还有何意义?

 

It just happens. And we should live with it.
世事无常,我们要随遇而安。


We must all have our hearts broken once or twice before we're done.
人这一生啊,总要心碎一两次的。


The business of life is the acquisition of memories. In the end that's all there is.
人生就是不断收集回忆的过程,最终能陪伴我们的也只有回忆了。


My dear, all life is a series of problems which we must try and solve.
亲爱的,人生就是会遇到各种麻烦,我们得尽力解决。


If we don't respect the past, it'll be harder to build our future.

如果我们不尊重过去,就更难创造未来。

 

It's a big thing to give up your whole world.
放弃你的整个世界可不是小事。


There can be too much truth in any relationships.
人与人之间,实话说得太多也会物极必反。


We all carry scars, Mr. Bates, inside or out.

贝茨先生,我们都有伤疤,无论是内伤还是外伤。

My dear, when tragedies strike, we try to find someone to blame. In the absence of suitable candidate, we usually blame ourselves.

亲爱的,当悲剧降临,我们总想把责任归咎于他人。如果无人可以指责,我们往往责备自己。

 

There are rules to this way of life. If you're not prepared to live by them, then it's not the right life for you.
每种生活都有它自己的规矩。如果你不愿意守规矩,那么这种生活就不适合你

 

You are no different to the rest of us, remember that.
记住这点:你和别人没有任何不同。

 

Every mountain is unclimbable until someone climbs it. Every ship is unsinkable until it sinks.
没有翻不了的山,也没有沉不了的船。


The world moves on, and we must move with it.
世道变了,我们也得跟着变。

 

 

3.Merlin 梅林传奇

《梅林传奇》是一部由英国BBC出品的魔幻电视剧,全剧共五季。主要讲述了魔法师梅林与亚瑟王的传说,以全新视角诠释古老的亚瑟王传说。经典台词:

In a land of myth and a time of magicthe destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name...Merlin

在一片神秘的领域和一个魔法的时代,一个伟大王国的命运降临在一个年轻男孩的身上,他的名字是...梅林.

 

 

4.Doctor Who 神秘博士

 

这部剧讲述了一位能穿越时空的类人外星人、名为博士”(Doctor)的时间领主的冒险故事。他不仅探索宇宙,更和各类敌人斗智斗勇,拯救星球文明,帮助所需之人。

经典台词:

We are not just fight with the flood, we are still fighting with the time, and I am going to win!

我们不只是在与洪水对抗,我们还在与时间对抗,而且我会赢的!

 

I'm the doctor,I'm a time lord,I from planet Gallifrey by constellation Kasterborous.I'm 903 years old,and i might save your life you all 6 billion people on the planet below.allons-y

我是博士,我是时间领主,我来自Kasterborous星座的行星Gallifrey.903岁了,我可以拯救你的生命,和你下面这个星球上的60亿人。Let's go!

I burnt up a sun just to say goodbye.
我燃烧一颗恒星 只为跟你说再见 

 

 

5.North and South 南方和北方

这个故事被誉为工业时代的《傲慢与偏见》。出生在英格兰南部的玛格丽特海尔(Margaret Hale)因为作为牧师的父亲辞了工作,而搬去英国北方生活。整个家庭都在努力适应着北方工业小镇的习俗,尤其是在碰见桑顿一家之后。盛气凌人的桑顿一家是棉纺厂的厂主,看似瞧不起社会地位比他们低的人们。玛格丽特对小镇棉纺厂里的工人的同情与她对约翰桑顿日渐增长的情愫相冲突,这个故事借此探索了阶级和性别的话题。

经典台词:

A mother's love holds fast and forever.

母爱源源不断,永不湮灭


You could have been born with a king's fortune,you'd still have failed them.

你就算是含着金汤匙出生,也会一败涂地的


People of the same trade must stick together.If they don't...men have ways and means.

同一阶层的人必须要团结一致,如若不然,就要采取措施

 

6.Silk 皇家律师

记录了伦敦一家律师事务室里几位律师的生活。剧集的主角是一直梦想着成为英国王室法律顾问的玛莎科斯特洛(Martha Costello)以及她的对手克里夫利德(Clive Reader)。玛莎最后在第一季的末尾,实现了愿望,让克里夫大失所望。

经典台词:

第二季的结尾段,超喜欢好想背下来~

Matha to Juries:His Honour is about to tell you what the law is.
The law and what's right and what's wrong aren't always the same thing.That's why we have you.Juries tell us,the lawyers,about the space between the rules.And that space,is occupied by common sense and humanity.
Billy:Anne Boleyn in her wedding barge and ,the five years later,the black boat to the tower.
Charles II rowing down to Richmond for a bit of how's his father with Nelly and her melons.

Steve Redgrave"s sweat is in the water--the diabetic perspiration of the greatest-ever Olympian.
There's nothing foolish about this.You're the part of history,miss.
Shakespeare put his hand in the water,Martha Cosetello walked this way.
I brought you down here because I am so proud of you, and I want to see you walk the full length of Middle Temple Lane all 300 yards of it.Go on,miss.

 

 

7.The White Queen 白王后

故事从已经开战9年的1464年开始,讲述英国著名的玫瑰战争期间,三个卷入冲突之中的女人的故事。约克家族和兰开斯特家族为争夺王位已经开战九年。伊丽莎白·伍德维尔、玛格丽特·博福特和安妮·内维尔是三位女性主角。她们卷入了这场权力的争夺,并将在幕后操纵历史的轨迹。

经典台词:

第六季结尾处的那一段真的让人飙泪...

We are not young any more. We are not those two people who met on the side of the road. They are gone.

 

Then what remains?

 

What remains is my love for you. You are what sustains me in battle. You are my home.


本文链接:https://www.pinghe.com/study/Reading/ialogue/103875.html

※ 隐私声明
在线咨询
电话咨询