平和英语村
 
免费英语学习资料 > 英语阅读 > 影视对白

【Anna Karenina 安娜·卡列妮娜】经典台词

时间:2016-12-30 10:01:41  
来源:平和英语村  作者:平和英语村

   故事发生在十九世纪的圣彼得,安娜(葛丽泰·嘉宝 Greta Garbo 饰)嫁给了拥有显赫身世的丈夫卡列宁(巴兹尔·雷斯伯恩 Basil Rathbone 饰),尽管过着锦衣玉食的生活,但安娜和丈夫之间并没有爱情,一颗渴望滋润的心灵在日复一日的困顿生活中逐渐走向枯萎。 
  之后,安娜遇见了名为沃伦斯基(弗雷德里克·马奇 Fredric March 饰)的英俊军官,沃伦斯基的存在点燃了安娜心中的火焰,她熊熊的燃烧着,奋不顾身地投身于这段为世间伦理所不容的恋情之中。卡列宁强烈的谴责了安娜的不忠,勇敢追寻内心情感的安娜离开了丈夫,投向了沃伦斯基的怀抱,让安娜没有想到的是,她和沃伦斯基的幸福生活只维持了极为短暂的一段时间,当沃伦斯基将他的虚伪和自私暴露无遗之时,绝望的安娜亦来到了生命的尽头。

Anna Karenina 安娜·卡列妮娜.jpg

Count VronskyIf I'm not to dance with you,then I'm getting out of this operetta and going home.
如果我不能和你跳舞,我便会离开这个舞会回家。

 

Count VronskyI'm afraid I'm becoming quite ridiculous.
我怕我越来越荒谬。

 

AnnaIf you have thought for meyou will give me back my peace.
如果你有为我着想,你会还我安宁。


Count Vronsky
I have no peace to give.There can be no peace for us.Only misery or the greatest happiness.
我没有安宁可以给你,我们不可能有安宁,只有痛苦或最大的幸福。

 

AnnaOhGodOhforgive meIt's the end of everything.I've got nothing left now except youremember that.
上帝!啊,原谅我吧!一切都完了,除了你我现在一无所有,记住这一点。


Count Vronsky
How could I not rememberYou're my happiness.
我怎能忘记?你就是我的幸福。


Anna
HappinessYou murdered my happiness.Murder...
幸福?你谋杀了我的幸福,你是凶手...

 

Alexei KareninThou shall not covet thy neighbor's wife.
不可贪图你邻居的妻子。

 

Would you die for love,Konstantin Dmitrievich
康斯坦丁德米特里维治你会为爱而死吗?


I would.But not for my nerghbor's wife.An impure love is not love to me.To admire another man's wife is a pleasant thing,but sensual desire indulged for its own sake is greed
a kind of gluttonyand a misuse of something scaredwhich is given to us so that we may choose the one person with whom to fulfill our humanness.Otherwisewe might as well as be cattle.
我会,但不会为邻居的妻子。我认为不纯洁的爱就不是爱,欣赏别人的妻子是一件好事,但为了自己的的情欲沉迷就是贪婪,一种贪食,和不正当的使用一些神圣的东西,这东西被赐予我们好让我们能选择一个人一起满足我们的人性,否则,我们不如做牛吧。

 

Alexei KareninI tried to save her.She chose ruin.
我试图救她,她却选择绝路。

 

You will have no peace of mind until you forgive her.
你不会有安宁,除非你原谅她。

 

Alexei KareninI do not wish to forgive.I'm not a cruel man.I've never hated anyone.But I hate her with all my soul for all the wrong she has done me.
我不想原谅她,我不是一个冷酷无情的人,我从来没有恨任何人,但我对她的所作所为恨她恨之入骨。

 

All I know is that I sent him away and it's as if I'd shot myself through the heart
我只知道我打发他走,就好像我向自己的心开枪。

 

You can't ask “why” about love.
爱情是没有为什么的。

 


本文链接:https://www.pinghe.com/study/Reading/ialogue/2016-12-30/548.html

※ 隐私声明
在线咨询
电话咨询