1) Classroom instruction
2) Activities including open houses, demo classes, online lessons, English corners on and off site, alumni activities on and off site
3) Curriculum and Program development
4) Participate internal and external training and meeting
5) Interview and assess students.
1)Nationality: Native English Speaking countries. British, American, Canadian, Australian, New Zealander, Irish, or great experiences and accent from South Africa.
2)Degree: BA and above.
3)With youth English teaching experience.
4)Age: 22 to 45.
Documents needed for work visa:
1) Passport (valid at least 12 months)
2) Bachelor degree or above (authenticated).
3) Non-criminal certificate (authenticated)
[not needed if the teacher already holds a valid China residence work visa]
4) Health exam (using the standard form with a public hospital stamp).
5) Recommendation letter from last employer that:
Indicates at least 2 years work history, including position, contact information with company’s letter head, signature or stamp.
6) If holding a current China visa (residence work visa); the following documents need to be provided:
a.Valid current work permit
b.Cancellation of work permit
7) Digital full-face photo
||Bachelor Degree or above
1) Teaching hours: Average 24 teaching hours per week. Usually 5-6 working days per week.
2) Salary: 18000-22000RMB/month
3) 16 vacation and public holidays per year
5) Opportunities to work overtime
6) End of year bonus
7) Accommodation & Meals:
Free accommodation will be provided in the 1st month. The accommodation will be in a private room in an apartment (share other rooms and areas with teachers or staff).
8) Work visa:
School will apply and pay for the work permit and residence work visa for the teachers. The teacher is responsible for the cost of their authentication documents, health exam, Z visa and transportation fees to Zhuhai.
For more information please send your application letter and resume to Mond_qiu@pinghe.com..
Once we have received your resume and application letter showing that your qualifications meet our requirements we may contact you. In order to conduct the process smoothly, we prefer contact through emails.When there is a need to discuss further the situation, we will take initiative to call you or arrange for an interview in our school if convenient.Thank you!