平和英语村
 
免费英语学习资料 > 英语阅读 > 影视对白

【2001: A Space Odyssey 2001太空漫游】经典对白

时间:2017-01-20 11:21:00  
来源:平和英语村  作者:平和英语村

   这部影片是库布里克花了四年时间制作的充满哲学命题的鸿篇巨制。一块大黑石树立在史前人类的面前,他们刚刚开始认识工具,进入到进化的里程碑。同样的黑石还在宇宙多处出现,它们矗立在月球上,漂浮在太空中,带着某种神秘的寓意。 
  现在的时间是2001年,为了寻找黑石的根源,人类开展一项木星登陆计划。飞船上有冬眠的三名宇航员,大卫船长(凯尔·杜拉 Keir Dullea饰)、富兰克飞行员(加里·洛克伍德 Gary Lockwood饰),还有一部叫“HAL9000”的高智能电脑。HAL在宇宙飞行过程中发生错乱,令到富兰克和三名冬眠人员相继丧命,剩下波曼和这台电脑作战。 
  从死亡线上回来的大卫一气之下关掉主脑系统,HAL彻底失效。现在,茫茫宇宙中只剩大卫一人,向木星进发。穿越瑰异壮观的星门,大卫仿佛去到一个奇特的时空,那里有人类无尽的生死轮回和宇宙的终极知识……

2001太空漫游.jpg

  Bowman: Hello, HAL do you read me, HAL?

戴夫:喂,哈尔,发现我了吗?

 

  HAL: Affirmative, Dave, I read you.

哈尔:是的,戴夫,我发现你了。

 

  Dave Bowman: Open the pod bay doors, HAL.

大夫:把舱门打开,哈尔。

 

  HAL: Im sorry Dave, Im afraid I cant do that.

哈尔:对不起戴夫,恐怕我不能那么做。

 

  Dave Bowman: Whats the problem?

戴夫:出什么问题了?

 

  HAL: I think you know what the problem is just as well as I do.

哈尔:我想你和我一样知道问题是什么。

 

  Dave Bowman: What are you talking about, HAL?

戴夫:你在说什么,哈尔?

 

  HAL: This mission is too important for me to allow you to jeopardize it.

哈尔:这次任务对我来说很重要,我不允许你去破坏。

 

  Dave Bowman: I dont know what youre talking about, HAL?

戴夫:我不知道你在说什么,哈尔?

 

  HAL: I know you and Frank were planning to disconnect me, and Im afraid thats something I cannot allow to happen.

戴夫:我知道你和弗兰克曾计划破坏我,我不允许那样的事发生。

 

  Dave Bowman: Where the helld you get that idea, HAL?

戴夫:哈尔,你到底从哪知道的?(经典台词 www.51eart.com)

 

  HAL: Dave, although you took thorough precautions in the pod against my hearing you, I could see your lips move.

哈尔:戴夫,尽管你在舱里极力不想让我听到,但我可以看见你的口型。

 

  Interviewer: HAL, you have an enormous responsibility on this mission, in many ways perhaps the greatest responsibility of any single mission element. Youre the brain, and central nervous system of the ship, and your responsibilities include watching over the men in hibernation. Does this ever cause you any lack of confidence?

记者:哈尔,在这次任务中你担负着艰巨的使命,在很多方面或许是最伟大的。你是飞船的大脑,是中枢神经系统,你的职责包括看管冬眠中的宇航员。这会让你缺乏信心吗?

 

  HAL: Let me put it this way, Mr. Amor. The 9000 series is the most reliable computer ever made. No 9000 computer has ever made a mistake or distorted information. We are all, by any practical definition of the words, foolproof and incapable of error.

  哈尔:这么说吧,艾默先生。9000型系列是有史以来最可靠的电脑。9000型电脑从未犯过任何错误,用实际的语言说,我们不可能犯错。

 


本文链接:https://www.pinghe.com/study/Reading/ialogue/2017-01-20/809.html

※ 隐私声明
在线咨询
电话咨询