平和英语村
 
免费英语学习资料 > 英语口语 > 日常口语

英语各类场景用语一百一十六:用英语看病之遭遇车祸

时间:2017-01-18 09:55:48  
来源:www.pinghe.com  作者:平和英语村

 车祸.jpg

  大夫:你哪里不舒服?

  Doctor: What seems to be the problem?

  病人:唉,我刚才过马路,正赶上一辆车从拐角处开过来。由于车速过快,等司机看到我再刹车时,已经太晚了。我被撞倒在地,从地上爬起来时,我发现我的左臂和肘部也被擦伤,并且现在我的肋骨有点痛。

  Patient: Well, I was crossing the road, where a car came round the corner too quickly, and when the driver saw me, it was too late to stop. I was knocked to the ground, and when I got up,my left arm and elbow were grazed and now, I have a pain in my ribs.

  大夫:让我检查一下吧。你哪儿疼啊?

  Doctor: I'll just take a look. Where does it hurt?

  病人:这很难说清楚,好象浑身都痛。

  Patient: It's hard to say. It hurts all over.

  大夫:我按这儿,你疼不疼?

  Doctor: Does it hurt when I do this?

  病人:哎呀!你一按这儿我就疼得要命。

  Patient: Ouch! The pain is very bad when you press here.

  大夫:你的胳膊和肘部好象没什么问题。但是出于安全考虑,你还是最好去照一张X光片。片子照好之后,马上拿过来让我看看。

  Doctor: You arm and elbow seem to be all right. But, to be on the safe side, you'd better go to the X-ray Department. When the X-rays are ready, bring them back to me to examine.

  病人:好的,那么待会儿再见吧!

  Patient: OK. See you later.

  大夫:待会儿见!

  Doctor: See you then!

  ( Ten minutes later, the patient brings back the X-ray plates)

  病人:这是我的X光片。

  Patient:Here's my X-rays.

  大夫:让我看看,一切基本正常。只是这儿,你看,有点小问题。有一点骨裂。

  Doctor: I'll just take a look at it. Everything is all right, except here, see it? There's a hairline fracture.

  病人:这严重吗?

  Patient: Is it serious?

  大夫:算不上严重。但是,这两三周你最好不要去上班。尽量卧床休息

  Doctor: No. It's not very serious, but you should take two or three weeks off work, and rest in bed as much as possible.

  病人:大夫,我是否需要服用点什么药呢?

  Patient: Should I take some medicine, doctor?

  大夫:是这样,我会给你开一些草药,这样你的伤口会愈合得快一点。另外,你还需要服用一些口服药。这是药方。待会儿你拿到药房去配药。请按说明服药。

  Doctor: All right. I'll give you some herbal medicine to help you heal quickly. In addition, I will prescribe you some medicine for oral administration. Here is a prescription. Take it to the chemist's. please take the medicine according to the instruction.

  病人:我需要上石膏吗?

  Patient: Will I need to be put in plaster?

  大夫:不需要。药方里我给你开了一管药膏。每天搽两三次。

  Doctor: No, it isn't necessary. I have presribed you a tube of ointment. Administer it two or three times a day.

  病人:非常感谢您,大夫。

  Patient: Thank you very much, doctor.

  大夫:不客气。再见!

  Doctor: Not at all. Goodbye!

  病人:再见!

  Patient: Goodbye!


本文链接:https://www.pinghe.com/study/Oral/oralenglish/2017-01-18/773.html

※ 隐私声明
在线咨询
电话咨询