平和英语村
 
免费英语学习资料 > 商务英语 > BEC

商务英语交际口语(一)

时间:2016-12-05 14:27:59  
来源:www.pinghe.com  作者:平和英语村

 
        让我先谈一个问题。 If you agree,let me start with one issue

 
  在谈那个问题之前我想对您刚才讲的话谈点看法。 Before we trun to that issue, I wish to make a few comments/remarks on your presentation.
 
  您对此事怎么看呢? I wish to benefit from your views on this matter./ What is your view on this matter?
 
  我提议休会十分钟。 I propose a ten-minute break.
 
  我想接着刚才的问题讲下去。 I will pick up where we left off just now.
 
  对不起,我插一句。 Sorry for the interruption but
 
  当然可以。 By all means
 
  怎么都行。 Whatever you say.
 
  我没有异议。 I have no objection
 
  我方对这个问题有异议。 We take exception to this question.
 
  我们高兴地看到 We note with pleasure that
 
  这个日期贵方觉得合适吗? I wonder if this date wuld be suitable for you?
 
  不知你们上午谈的怎样? I wonder how the meeting went this morning?
 
  我方很希望贵方能尽早给予肯定的答复。 We would greatly appreciate it if you could give us your favourable and prompt commitment as soonas possible.
 
  请你们务必在8月1日前提出意向书。 You are kindly requested to submit the letter of intent on the date no later than 1st August.
 
  纠缠这个问题 entangle this issue
 
  提倡节约 advocate/uphold thriftiness
 
  为了国家的繁荣 for the sake of national property
 
  经受了时间考验的友谊给我留下了很深的印象。 The time-tested friendship leave me a deep impression.
 
  密切注视 Keep close watch on
 
  促进密切合作 spur/promote intensive cooperation
 
  久仰 I’ve heard so much about you.
 
  好久不见了 Long time no see.
 
  辛苦了 You’ve had a long day.You’ve had a long flight.
 
  尊敬的朋友们 distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends
 
  阁下(多用于称呼大使) Your Excellency
 
  在北京过得怎么样? How are you making out in Beijing?
 
  我一定向他转达您的问候和邀请. I’ll surely remember you and your invitation to him.
 
  赞助人/主办人/承办人/协办人 patron/sponsor/organizer/co-organizer
 
  举行谈判 enter into negotiation
 
  交涉 make representations with sb. on sth./deal with sb.
 
  事物性会谈 talks at working level
 
  对口会谈 counterpart talks
 
  议程项目 items on the agenda
 
  主题 theme
 
  议题 topic for discussion
 
  双方商定的议程 schedule mutually agreed upon
 
  开幕会议 opening session
 
  全体会议 plenary session
 
 
 
 

本文链接:https://www.pinghe.com/study/Business/bec/2016-12-05/220.html
更多内容

※ 隐私声明
在线咨询
电话咨询