时间：2019-05-09 13:56:13 来源：平和英语村 作者：Myron Chen
12. ---My trousers are______ .
---I'll buy you a new pair.
A. wore out
B. worn out
C. wearing out
D. sold out
解析：wear out 穿坏，sell out卖完。裤子是被穿坏，而不是主动的，所以是被动语态，答案是B。
13. ---What do you think of these two books?
---_____ of them are interesting. And I've read them several times.
解析：根据题意，是两本书，both“两者都”,neither'两者都不' ,none'一个也没有', either'两者中任何一个'答案是A。
14. ---The artist has got _____ much work to do that he hardly has time to help his wife with the housework.
---That‟s true. Even on Sundays he is busy with his work.
解析：本题是考so ...that和such ....that的用法。such是修饰名词，但是如果名词前有many ,much ,little,few等修饰词，则用so 代替such.答案为B。
15. ---How long ____ you ____a fever?
---Ever since last night.
A. have, got
B. have, had
C. have, caught
D. did, have
16. ---I think he lives _____ No.386 West St.
---Are you sure _____ that? You‟d better make sure.
A. at, /
B. in, of
C. in, about
D. at, of
解析：live in '居住'后接大地点。live at '居住'后面接具体的地点。be sure of /be sure about 确信，固定用法。表示对什么有把握。答案为D。
17. ---The rain came to a stop the night before. The fields are still full of water.
---It _____ for nearly a week.
A. has rained
B. had rained
C. would rain
D. was raining
解析：came to a stop“停止”the night before'前一个晚上'for+一段时间用于完成时，而came 表明是过去时，所以后面用过去完成时。答案为B。
18. ---He seems _____ ill. Shall we take him to the hospital right now?
---I don‟t think it matters. Maybe he's caught a bit of a cold.
D. to be terrible
解析：seem+形容词 “好像是”ill “病了”用副词修饰。答案为B. even修饰形容词/副词比较级。
19. ---Would you like ___ some fruit?
---No thanks. I don't feel like _____ anything now.
A. to have, to eat
B. having, to eat
C. having, eating
D. to have, eating
解析：would you like to do sth.委婉询问对方的意愿“是否想要做什么....”可以排除B.C .而feel like +名词/动名词，表示“觉得好像....” 答案为D。
20. ---This is really a wonderful party with interesting people and great food.
---I'm glad you are _____.
A. liking it
B. enjoying yourself
C. at the party
D. are loving
解析：enjoy yourself '玩得高兴' 表示感情的love,like 一般不用于进行时。C与题意不符合。答案是B。
21. ---You've dropped _____ “s‟‟ in the word “acros‟‟
---Oh, ____ letter “s‟ should be doubled like this “across‟. A. a, a
B. an, a
C. a, the
D. an, the
22. ---The pen writes well though it doesn't cost much.
--- Let me have a try. So _____.
A. it is
B. it does
C. does it
D. is it
Copyright ©2013 平和英语村 All Rights Reserved.