平和英语村
 
免费英语学习资料 > 英语口语 > 日常口语

英语各类场景用语五十一:在理发店的英语交流

时间:2017-01-09 16:20:02  
来源:www.pinghe.com  作者:平和英语村

 Steven and Julia, will take part in a party this evening. Steven takes Julia to the beauty salon to do her hair.

  史蒂文和茱莉娅今晩要参加一个晩会。史蒂文和茱莉娅来到美发沙龙做头发。

  Barber: Good morning. What can I do for you?

  理发师:早上好。我能为你们做点什么?

  Steven: Good morning. Please do a new hairdo for my wife.

  史蒂文:早上好。请为我太太做个新发型。

  Barber: No problem. May I ask how you would like your hair styled, madam?

  理发师:没问题。夫人,我能问下您要做什么发型吗?

  Julia: We are going out to take part in a party. So I'd like to have my hair done in a rather sophisticated style.

  茱莉娅:我和我的丈夫要去参加一个晚会。所以我想做一个稍微精致点的发型。

  Barber: How about putting it up with bangs in front?

  理发师:把头发挽起来,然后前面留点刘海,怎么样?

  Julia: Oh, I don't like that style very much. I think this one is very nice.

  茱莉娅:嗯……我不太喜欢那个发型。我觉得这个挺好看的。

  Barber: It is the most popular hairdo this year.

  理发师:这是今年最流行的发型。

  Julia: Just make this one.

  茱莉娅:就做这个吧。

理发.jpg

Steven's hair is long and needs to be cut short. 

同时史蒂文的头发长也有点长了,需要剪短。

  Barber: Good morning. What can I do for you, sir?

  理发师:早上好。先生,我能为您做些什么呢?

  Steven: Good morning. I'd like to have a haircut.

  史蒂文:早上好。我想理发。

  Barber: Very well. Please sit down here. Do you want me to cut your hair very close?

  理发师:好的。请这边坐。您想把头发剪得很短吗?

  Steven: Please cut the sides shorter, but not so much at the back.

  史蒂文:两边剪得短点,但是后面不要剪得太多。

  Barber: It's such a hot season, isn't it? May I suggest thinning out the top?

  理发师:天气好热呀,是吗?我建议把头顶的头发削薄些。

  Steven: That's a good idea. But leave the front as it is now.

  史蒂文:好主意。但前面的头发不要改变了。

  (several minutes later)

  (几分钟后)

  Barber: Now it's done. Is it satisfactory?

  理发师:好了。这样您满意吗?

  Steven: Very good, thanks.

  史蒂文:好极了,谢谢。

  Barber: Anything else I can do for you, sir?

  理发师:还要其他服务吗,先生?

  Steven: No, thanks.

  史蒂文:不用了,谢谢。


本文链接:https://www.pinghe.com/study/Oral/oralenglish/2017-01-09/636.html

※ 隐私声明
在线咨询
电话咨询