平和英语村
 
免费英语学习资料 > 英语口语 > 日常口语

英语各类场景用语三十七:入住酒店

时间:2016-12-16 16:08:03  
来源:www.pinghe.com  作者:平和英语村

 我们前面曾经讲过很多远程预定酒店的。

如果你开始没来得及预定酒店,或者你必须要到酒店看过才能决定到底住哪家酒店,

现在就只能在当地选择酒店现场预定入住了

那今天的课程对你将很有帮助!

 入住酒店英语.jpg

办理入住手续
 
S: Good evening.
 
S:晚上好。
 
 
G: Good evening.My wife and I would like a room,please. Is there any room available? We don't have a reservation.
 
G:晚上好。我和我的妻子想要一间房间。有空房吗?我们没有预订。
 
 
S: Let me see. Yes, we have one room left. You're lucky. It's the last one.
 
S:让我看看。是的,我们还剩一间房。你很幸运。这是最后一间。
 
 
G: Good. We're tired after driving all day, and we're looking forward to relaxing in a comfortable room.
 
G:好。开车一整天之后我们很累了,我们期望在一间舒适的房间放松一下。
 
 
S: This room has two double beds. It's number 56 at the rear of the motel. It's quite a comfortable room.
 
S:这个房间有两张床。房间号码是56号,在旅馆的末端处。是很舒适的一间房。
 
 
G: How much is it for one night? We only need it for tonight. We're going to continue our trip in the morning.
 
G:一个晚上多少钱?我们只要租今晚。明早我们要继续我们的旅程。
 
 
S: It's forty-five dollars a night for two. Is anyone else traveling with you? 
 
S:两人一晚45美元。还有其他人和你们一起吗?
 
 
G: No, it's just the two of us.
 
G:没有,只有我们两个。
 
 
S: Would you like to pay for the room in cash or with a credit card? 
 
S:付房租你想付现金还是刷卡?
 
 
G: Cerdit card. We don't like to carry much cash with us on our trips.
 
G:刷卡。我们旅行的时候不喜欢带太多现金。
 
 
S: Please fill out this registration card. Here is your key. You can park your car in front of our room.Check-out time is noon.
 
S:请填这张登记卡。这是你们的钥匙。你们可以把车停在我们房间的前面。付账离开的时间是中午。
 
 
G: Thank you very much.
 
G:非常感谢你。
 
 
S: Thank you, sir. Enjoy your stay with us.  
 
S:谢谢你,先生。在我们这里住得愉快。
 
 
 
办理换房
 
S: Hello. Front desk. 
 
S:您好。这是前台。
 
 
G: Yes. This is George Smith. I’m calling from room number 627.
 
G:我是627房间的乔治 史密斯。
 
 
S: Hi, Mr.Smith. What can I do for you? 
 
S:您好,史密斯先生。能为您做什么?
 
 
G: Is it possible to change to another room?
 
G:能为我换个房间吗?
 
 
S: Could you please tell me why?
 
S:可以告诉我为什么您需要更换房间吗?
 
 
G: My room is facing the swimming pool. It’s noisy for me. I have a problem sleeping. And I feel uncomfortable when I take an elevator.
 
G:我的房间正对游泳池。对我来说太吵了。我无法入睡。并且坐电梯让我感到不舒服。
 
 
S: So you need a quiet side room on the lower floor.
 
S:所以您需要一个位于底层的安静的房间。
 
 
G: You’re right.
 
G:是的。
 
 
S: Okay. Let me check for a room on the first floor. 
 
S:好,我来给您看看一楼的房间。
 
 
G: Thank you.
 
G:谢谢。
 
 
S: I’ve only two rooms on the first floor. How about room 108? 
 
S:在一楼只有两件空房了。108号房可以吗?
 
 
G: hat’s fine. Can I move now?
 
G:可以。我可以现在就搬过去吗?
 
 
S: Sure. I’ll send the bellman to help you.
 
S:当然。我会叫个门童去帮您的。

  

 
G: Oh, thank you kindly.
 
G:谢谢你。
 
 
S: You’re welcome.
 
S:不必客气。

本文链接:https://www.pinghe.com/study/Oral/oralenglish/2016-12-16/395.html

※ 隐私声明
在线咨询
电话咨询